Alfa Romeo 8C Spider
The 8C Spider has become one of the rarest modern convertibles, and Spencer & Scott are delighted to present this example once again.
Further to production of the 8C Coupe finishing, Alfa Romeo confirmed that just 500 Spider variants were to be built, of which 35 would appear in the UK. Here is a very unique example which was first registered January 2013 in the UK, and to date, still having just delivery mileage due to being part of two private collections. Finished in 8C Competizione Red, Alfa Romeo’s three-layer metallic finish, with the 450bhp 4.7 V8 engine, it’s quick, gorgeous and sounds incredible!
- Triple layer exterior mica paint finish
- Carbon fibre dash
- Carbon fibre centre console
- Brake calipers – Rosso
- 20inch argento alloy wheels
- Nero full leather
- Leather ‘twisted’ to seats and doors – nero
- Special stitching – rosso
- Alfa Romeo logo stitched on seats - nero
- Ipod connection
- GPS Radio and Navi
- Roll over hoops – nero gloss
- Wing mirrors – nero gloss
- Car cover
- 10/2/14 Ferrari main dealer. Service stamp. 54miles.
- 12/5/17 Ferrari main dealer. Service stamp. 64miles.
Believed to be 1 of 35 UK example’s.
1 of 500 total units built worldwide, all LHD production.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.