Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale
Building on the successful Ferrari 360 Modena, the Challenge Stradale used aluminium and carbon fibre to reduce weight by 110kg, featuring a stripped-out cabin, a power hike to 425hp, the end result is one of the most thrilling Ferraris ever!
Ferrari produced a total of 1,288 Challenge Stradale’s of which there was only 119 UK RHD examples.
This official UK RHD example is finished in Rosso Corsa with factory painted livery stripe and Nero/Rosso alcantara racing interior. First registered in May 2004 and covered a total of 22,653miles. Complete with a lovely thorough service record.
- Rosso brake callipers (Red)
- Dedication plate in silver
- Two-tone stripe
- Carbon fibre racing seats
- 4-point safety harnesses – Rosso (Red)
- Integrated audio system
Service stamps within service booklet:
- 30/03/05 at 4,561miles (6,250 Mileage Service)
- 11/01/06 at 5,830miles
- 30/03/07 at 9,318miles (Cambelt Service)
- 08/10/07 at 17,601miles (18,750 Mileage Service)
- 08/04/10 at 20,761miles
- 13/07/11 at 21,291miles
- 18/07/12 at 21,610miles
- 24/06/13 at 21,795miles (Cambelt replaced)
- 08/07/14 at 22,064miles
- 28/08/15 at 22,268miles (Cambelt replaced)
- 05/09/16 at 22,588miles
- 15/06/18 at 22,653miles (Cambelt replaced)
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.