Ferrari 599 GTO
The 599 GTO’s performance and phenomenal technical spec, which benefited from the experience gleaned from the track-only 599XX, made it a true heir to the celebrated GTO legacy. The various innovations included lighter, more efficient, second generation carbon-ceramic brakes, and a wheel doughnut aerodynamic solution, applied to the wheel rims, which increased aerodynamic efficiency, while also improving cooling. The 599 GTO is a front-mid V12 engine powerhouse, boasting a massive 670hp at 8,250rpm with 620Nm of torque at 6,500rpm.
Finished in Rosso Corsa with a contrasting special order coloured roof our car was first registered 12/7/10 and is a LHD drive example, having only had one owner in the UK and covered a total of 16,979km (10,550miles).
- Headliner alcantara upholstery nero (Black)
- Roof with special colours Nero Opaco (Black – Matte)
- Rosso (Red) brake calipers
- Anto stone chipping film
- Fire extinguisher
- Alcantara upholstery nero (Black)
- Rear parking sensors
- Two colour painting
- Bianco (White) rev. counter
- Carbon fibre racing seats - medium
- Driver seat adjustment device
- Coloured stitching rosso (Red)
- Interior 3D fabric nero (Black)
- 4 point safety harnesses rosso (Red)
Service stamps within service booklet;
- 12/7/10 PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) Ferrari Modena Paris, France.
- 15/5/14 Service at 12,771km by Ferrari Charles Pozzi, France.
- 29/5/15 Annual service at 13,222km by Ferrari Swindon, UK.
- 22/6/16 Annual service at 15,471km by Ferrari Birmingham, UK.
- 16/8/17 Annual service at 16,372km by Ferrari Birmingham, UK.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.