When it was announced at the Geneva International Motor Show, Ferrari declared the F12berlinetta to be the fastest road-going model that the company had ever made, an extraordinary achievement for a car that bore the mantle of front-engine GT. It was stiffer yet also lighter than the 599 and its 6.3litre V12 produced 740hp and 690Nm of torque, delivering seismic performance. Yet, it is also easy to drive – a true GT through and through.
This one owner example is a genuine UK supplied car through the official Ferrari Dealer network, first registered 1/9/16, and has only covered a total of 3,766miles. The Factory list price of this example when first delivered was £356,000.00. On top of this there is also a very special number plate that comes with our car, F12-GTC.
Finished in special order Metallic Blu Elettrico and Nero Leather interior.
- Adaptive front light system
- Alcantara boot carpet Nero (black)
- Bag set for rear shelf
- Carbon fibre filter box cover
- Carbon fibre fog lamp
- Engine covers in carbon fibre
- Rear diffuser in carbon fibre
- Carbon fibre headlight buckets
- Carbon fibre underdoor covers
- Carbon fibre driver zone and LED’s
- Carbon fibre central bridge
- Carbon fibre rear bench trim
- Exterior sill kicks in carbon
- Carbon fibre cup holder
- Cruise control
- Carbon fibre hub-caps
- Leather/alcantara interior Nero (black)
- Dash inserts in carbon fibre
- Dedication plate in silver
- Alcantara door pockets Nero (Black)
- Suspension lifter
- Cavallino stitched on headrest (extra range)
- Outer mirrors black insert
- Carbon fibre front spoiler
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- Boot luggage set
- Int/Ext electrochromic mirrors
- NavTrak anti-theft system
- Parking camera
- Dual view front parking camera
- Passenger display
- Painted inner insert (external car paint)
- Privacy rear windows
- 20” forged painted rims
- White rev counter
- Racing seat lifter
- Colour alcantara parcel shelf Nero (black)
- Alcantara rear wall Nero (black)
- High power Hi-Fi system
- Carbon fibre style racing seats
- Coloured special stitching (extra range)
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Upper parts in alcantara Nero (black)
Special Optional Equipment;
- Blu Elettrico 666118 car paint
- Wheels in Matte Nero DS (black)
- Nero anodised tail pipes (black)
- Upper section of external rear view mirrors in Matte Nero DS
- Lower section and door triangle in Matte Nero DS
- All external parts (including front grille) in Matte Nero DS
- Metal Italian flag motif on rear lid (long narrow version)
- STC2 Blu 1078 stitching on the whole inetreior trim except for DSHS area where Nero 4000 thread is used.
- Cavallino embroidered in Blu 1078 on seat headrest
- Seats in Nero leather with central panel in Nero alcantara and contrasting central stripe in Azzurro Santorini leather.
- Bag & Luggage with edge trim in Azzurro Santorini leather and stitching in Blu 1078 thread
- Paint Protection Film (PPF)
- 26/1/18 Service at Ferrari Swindon. 3,750miles
Balance remaining of Manufactures 4 year warranty.
Balance remaining Genuine Maintenance Service Plan 7 years.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.