When it was announced at the Geneva International Motor Show, Ferrari declared the F12berlinetta to be the fastest road-going model that the company had ever made, an extraordinary achievement for a car that bore the mantle of front-engine GT. It was stiffer yet also lighter than the 599 and its 6.3litre V12 produced 740hp and 690Nm of torque, delivering seismic performance. Yet, it is also easy to drive – a true GT through and through.
The last Pininfarina-designed Ferrari - this example is a genuine UK supplied car through the official Ferrari Dealer network, first registered 30/9/16, and has only covered a mere total of 323miles.
Finished in Giallo Modena DS and Nero Leather & Alcantara interior.
- Adaptive front light system
- Yellow brake callipers
- Rear CD player (between seats)
- Carbon fibre fog lamp
- Carbon fibre driver zone and LED’s
- Carbon fibre central bridge
- Carbon fibre cup holder
- Cruise control
- Leather/alcantara interior Nero (black)
- Dash inserts in carbon fibre
- Alcantara door pockets Nero (black)
- Suspension lifter
- Cavallino stitched on headrest (thread in Giallo - extra range)
- Outer mirrors in Nero gloss (black)
- Instrument panel yellow
- Scuderia Ferrari Shields
- 20” painted rims in Nero gloss (Black)
- Int/Ext electrochromic mirrors
- NavTrak anti-theft system
- Parking camera
- Dual view front parking camera
- Sport sill covers
- Full electric seats
- Alcantara rear wall Nero (black)
- Coloured special stitching (Giallo - extra range)
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Upper parts in alcantara Nero (black)
- 27/9/16 Ferrari main dealer. PDI.
- 6/10/17 Ferrari main dealer. 306miles
Balance remaining of Manufactures 4 year warranty.
Balance remaining Genuine Maintenance Service Plan 7 years.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.