Ferrari F12berlinetta 70th Anniversary - The Green Jewel
‘70 style icons’ - Ferrari Tailor Made reinterprets 70 glamorous cars from the history of the Prancing Horse. To mark the 70th anniversary of the Prancing Horse, Ferrari Tailor Made, together with the designers of Centro Stile have put a modern twist on the stylistic features and elements that distinguished 70 of the most beautiful Ferraris in history and in doing so have created 70 unique designs; seventy exclusive liveries each created just the once for every car in the current range, therefore blending the past with the future to create the icons of tomorrow. The inspiration comes from extraordinary models such as the one we have here; The Green Jewel. All the cars were distinguished by the exclusive commemorative logo of the 70th anniversary along with an ID plate with the name of the model that inspired it.
The Green Jewel inspired by the 365 P2 - 1965. During the 1965 race season, Scuderia Ferrari entered the 275 P2 and the 330 P2 into a number of races. In addition, it also built a customer version of the P2. It was equipped with a SOHC 4.4 L V12 engine and was thus named 365 P2. Only six were produced, and one of these was acquired by the long-time Ferrari customer team David Piper Racing. This car was painted in the characteristic green colour of the British team. With the 365 P2, David Piper won the Kyalami 9 Hours in 1965 and 1966, along with the prestigious Trophée d’Auvergne at Clermont-Ferrand in 1966.
The last Pininfarina-designed Ferrari - this example is a genuine UK supplied car through the official Ferrari Dealer network, only x1 owner from new, first registered 28/6/17, and having only covered a total of 276miles.
Exterior finished in exclusive Verde FYM 181037(X1) paint with racing number ‘25’ painted on both doors. Scuderia Ferrari shields airbrushed on both wings, large, typical feature of classic Ferrari racing cars.
Interior in Nero and Siam Rosso richer furniture leather, an elegant leather with richer and finer grain emphasising the driver zone of the car like it was in the original. Seats with historic ribbed pattern, a tribute to old GT cars. Carpets in Apollo Bright L4, a very resistant technical fabric. Hammered effect on aluminium trims coupled with carbon fibre.
- Adaptive front light system
- Airbrushed shields
- Carbon fibre driver zone and LED’s
- Carbon fibre central bridge
- Carbon fibre door panels
- Carbon fibre rear bench trim
- Exterior sill kick in carbon
- Carbon fibre cup holder
- Cruise control
- Dash inserts in carbon fibre
- Dedication plate in silver
- Suspension lifter
- Cavallino stitched on headrest
- Outer mirrors nero inserts (black)
- Handy fire extinguisher
- Heat insulating windscreen
- Instrument panel rosso (red)
- Internal/external electrochromic mirrors
- Navtrak anti-theft system
- Parking camera
- Dual view front parking camera
- Passenger display
- Sport sill cover
- Privacy rear windows
- 20” forged painted rims
- Carbon fibre racing seats
- Racing seat lifter
- Leather headliner nero (black)
- Leather parcel shelf nero (black)
- High power hi-fi system
- Coloured special stitching – extra range
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
Special Optional Equipment;
- Tailor Made 70 Anni Car
- Verde FYM 181037(X1) paint
- Shield airbrushed on wing and number: circle on doors in Bianco Avus 229025 with number 25 in Nero 1250.
- Matte Nero lower parts
- Nero anodised tailpipe tips
- Matte nero external grilles
- Matte gold wheels
- External 70 Anni badge
- Nero leather upholstery with driver seat in Siam 12 leather
- Rear luggage shelf in Apollo Bright L4 Nero fabric
- Luggage straps and vertical part of rear shelf in Nero leather
- Rear wall in Apollo Bright L4 Nero fabric
- Centre console panels and cup holders in Nero leather
- Seats and panelling with vertical ribbing matte Nero seat
- Casing/release lever including height lever
- Mats in Apollo Bright L4 Nero fabric
- Additional mats in Apollo Bright L4 Nero fabric with Nero leather edge trim
- Sides in Nero leather and rear luggage shelf in Apollo Bright L4 Nero fabric
- Tone-on-tone stitching 505 thread on Siam leather
- Cavallino on seats in tone-on-tone stitching 504 thread on Siam leather
- Matte internal aluminium elements with hammered effect (with more Nero)
- F1 button surrounds
- Internal plastic parts in same colour as leather
- Internal grilles in same colour as leather
- Tailor Made 70 Anni dedication plate
- Paintshield Paint Protection Film (PPF) ‘Complete Kit’
1 of 1 example produced inspired by 1965 Ferrari 365 P2 (David Piper car)
Balance remaining of Manufactures 4 year warranty.
Balance remaining Genuine Maintenance Service Plan 7 years.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.