McLaren 675LT Bespoke
McLaren unleashed the playful side of its Super Series line-up with this more powerful and focused version of the 650S; the 675LT. 'LT' stands for Longtail, named after the three McLaren F1 GTR Longtails that were homologated to keep the F1 competitive in sports car racing in 1997. The F1 Longtail was longer, lighter, faster; and so is the 675LT when compared to the 650S.
Ultra-lightweight forged alloy wheels, carbon ceramic brakes and an uprated suspension system that embraces technology from the McLaren P1 also contribute to the radical specification.
McLaren’s obsessive weight-saving strategy unlocked a 100kg reduction compared with the 650S. From lightweight carbon fibre racing seats to a 1mm thinner windscreen, no opportunity to save weight was overlooked.
The LT also features striking carbon fibre bodywork that increased downforce by an astonishing 40 percent over any other model in the Super Series at the time of launch.
Production was in limited numbers and a total of only 500 units were built, all by hand.
Chassis no. 40 is a genuine UK supplied car through the official McLaren Dealer network, only x1 owner from new, first registered 17/10/15, and having only covered a total of 1,559miles.
Finished in bespoke exterior paint to sample Blu Alfa and leather & alcantara interior, Midnight Blue.
- Blu Alfa 7 exterior paint to sample
- Carbon fibre mirror arms in satin finish
- Carbon fibre wiper wystem in satin finish
- Carbon fibre wheel arches
- Carbon fibre sill finisher - McLaren branding
- Rear bumper centre & upper area in visual carbon fibre
- Stealth badges
- Soft close doors
- Alcantara dashboard & door cards in Midnight Blue
- Racing seats in Midnight Blue leather & alcantara with Blu Alfa extended contrast stitch
- Leather steering sheel in Midnight Blue with contrast stitch
- Ultra lightweight 10 spoke forged wheels
- Stealth wheel finish
- Silver brake calipers with Black Logo's
- Front & rear parking sensors & rear view camera
- Vehicle tracking system
- Vehicle lift
- Air conditioning (with controls in IRIS)
- Blue floor mats (No Branding)
- 675LT Branded car cover
- 14/10/15 PDI at McLaren UK Main Dealer. 9miles
- 16/5/17 Service at McLaren UK Main Dealer. 1,555miles
1 of 1 example finished in Blu Alfa, the only 675LT in this colour to have left The Factory.
1 of 500 units worldwide.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.