The McLaren 720S is a British sports car designed and manufactured by McLaren Automotive. It is the second all-new car in the McLaren Super Series, replacing the 650S in May 2017. The bi-turbo V8 engine is bigger at 4.0litres developing 710hp (720 bhp – cue the name). The McLaren 720S features twin-hinged dihedral doors which feature air channels that direct air to the engine and many other design features from the McLaren F1. All the exterior features result in an improvement of 50% more downforce than the 650S. The 720S weighs just 1,283 kg dry, making it the lightest in its class.
McLaren claim the 720S embodies their relentless quest to push the limits of possibility. Lighter, stronger, faster. It’s all of these and more. But how it makes you feel is altogether something else. Prepare to push the limits of what you thought possible in a supercar!
This example is UK supplied through the official McLaren Dealer network, only x1 owner from new, first registered 27/9/17, and having only covered a mere total of 522miles.
Finished in Elite Paint - Pearlescent Glacier with Carbon Black full Leather interior and contrast Grey stitching.
- Bowers & Wilkins 12-speaker audio system
- Electric & heated memory seats
- Homelink system
- Steering column – electric
- 5 Twin-Spoke lightweight forged wheels
- Elite paint
- Seat backs – gloss Black
- Exterior door upper - Gorilla Glass
- Visible Carbon Fibre Monocage II
- Wheel Finish - Titanium Liquid Metal
- Luggage Retention Strap
- Vehicle Lift
- Parking Sensors (Front & Rear)
- 360 Degree Park Assist
- Rear View Camera
- Luxury package
- Special order Brake Calipers – Titanium liquid metal
- Volumetric Alarm Upgrade
- Warning Triangle & First Aid Kit
- Car cover
- Branded Floor Mat Set
- Vehicle tracking system (subscription required)
Balance remaining of Manufactures 3 year warranty.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.