McLaren P1 MSO
Setting out to build the ultimate driver’s car is nothing short of a momentous challenge, even for a company steeped in racing heritage and technical expertise. The success of the McLaren P1 is one of the proudest chapters for McLaren in their long history of innovation. The strictly limited production run of 375 was sold within months of orders opening. In October 2013 customer deliveries began and the McLaren P1 became the first hybrid supercar in the world.
The numbers behind the McLaren P1 are astonishing – but this isn’t a car that can be reduced to statistics. It was created to be driven, to deliver extreme performance on road and on track, to be fast, safe and supremely rewarding. The team that created it pushed boundaries and rewrote rules, and the result is a car that puts its driver at the heart of a dynamic experience like no other.
Chassis no. 340 is a genuine UK supplied car through the official McLaren Special Operations, only x1 owner from new, first registered 20/10/14, and having only covered a total of 2,476miles.
Finished in MSO bespoke exterior paint to sample Blu Alfa and leather & alcantara interior, Midnight Blue.
- MSO Snorkel - Blu Alfa
- MSO Bumper Separator - Blu Alfa
- MSO Carbon Fibre Rear Clam Inserts in Satin
- MSO Engine Cover in Satin
- MSO Rear bumper - Blu Alfa
- MSO Rear Wing Upper Surfaces - Blue Alfa
- MSO Window Trim Surrounds - Blu Alfa
- MSO Enamel Bruce McLaren rear grille badge
- MSO Inner Door Ducts in Satin Black
- MSO Carbon Fibre Vent Bezels
- MSO Carbon Fibre instrument cluster bezel in satin
- MSO 24K Gold Exhaust heat shields (£15,484)
- MSO Contrast stitch on seats in light blue
- MSO Contrast stitch on steering wheel in light blue
- MSO leather door handles in blue
- MSO bespoke Blu Alfa exterior paint (£20,774)
- MSO 100% unique recessed McLaren Heritage bonnet badge
- Stealth wheel finish
- Silver brake calipers with Black Logo’s
- Full leather interior
- Vehicle tracking system
- Blue floor mats (No Branding)
- 16/10/14 PDI at McLaren UK Main Dealer. 5miles
- 27/11/15 Service at McLaren UK Main Dealer. 2,443miles
- 20/4/17 Service at McLaren UK Main Dealer. 2,463miles
1 of 1 example to be completed by MSO finished in Blu Alfa, the only P1 in this colour to have left The Factory.
1 of 375 units worldwide.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.