Mitsubishi Evolution X FQ-400 Car: 34/35
An extreme Evo for the purist!
Mitsubishi and WRC Developments took the already successful GSR FQ-360 and created the FQ-400. The FQ-400 has high-flow fuel injectors, a new hybrid turbo that’s specially strengthened to deal with the faster turbine speeds and higher temperatures, a more capable intercooler plus re-mapped engine management. All this equates to 403bhp (that’s over 200bhp per litre) and 0-62mph in 3.8seconds! To help with the additional power the FQ-400 features new Bilstein dampers and Eibach springs for a 30mm lower stance plus a slightly wider track.
Production was in limited numbers and a total of only 035 units were built.
Car no. 034 is a genuine UK supplied car through the official Mitsubishi Specialist Vehicles Operations Centre, first registered 27/9/12, owned by the CEO of Mitsubishi (Mr Lance Bradley), and having covered a total of 21,991miles.
Finished in Orient Red Metallic paint with Blue Leather/Techno Suede seat trim.
Other Key Features (over and above GSR FQ-360 model);
- Colour keyed restyled front and rear bumpers, side sill extensions and rear spoiler Gurney strip.
- Lightweight composite bonnet with enhanced cooling vents.
- Carbon fibre front lip spoiler, rear diffuser and ‘shark’s tooth’ vortex generator.
- Centre exit exhaust system with high-flow sports catalytic converter.
- PIAA high-efficiency lighting upgrade.
- PIAA motorsport silicone windscreen wiper blades.
- Carbon fibre gearshift knob and model numbered handbrake lever.
- HDD navigation/music server system with touch-screen display.
- Bluetooth hands-free telephone connection.
- Climate controlled air conditioning.
- Rockford Fosgate premium audio system with 650W amplifier.
This example, being Mr Bradley’s from new, has the following additional Factory upgrades;
- Bespoke one-off interior (instead of stock Factory Black).
- Rear brakes upgraded to 4-Pot Alcon Brakes (standard was 2-Pot Brembo Brakes), so this example has 6-Pot Alcon Front and 4-Pot Alcon rear Brakes.
- LED running lights (only example of the x35 to have these from Factory).
- Illuminated Sill Plaques (only example of the x35 to have these from Factory).
- Blue stitched steering wheel with Blue Leather centre marker.
Service Record – Stamps in Service Book;
- PDI (Pre-Delivery Inspection) at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0919. 12miles
- 11/12/13 Service 1 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0919. 870miles
- 11/3/14 Service 2 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0919. 4,391miles
- 23/6/14 Service 3 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0919. 9,383miles
- 29/9/14 Service 4 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0919. 14,483miles
Note: 2,000miles after Service no. 4, Mr Bradley stopped using the vehicle and it was stored at Mitsubishi. In Nov/15 the vehicle was sold by The Colt Car Co. Ltd., the mileage was 16,865miles. Documentation available from Mitsubishi illustrating this detail.
- 2/11/16 Service 5 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/S110. 17,072miles
- 6/10/17 Service 6 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0110. 17,700miles
- 26/5/18 Service 7 at Mitsubishi Motors GB/0296. 21,622miles
1 of 35 units worldwide.
Letter of authenticity validating this example as a genuine FQ-400.
No aftermarket modifications / Original and unmolested example.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.