Porsche 911 (991) GT3 Touring
The 911 GT3 with the Touring Package is the latest in the line of road-focused models aimed at purist intent on owning one of the last remaining 911 models featuring a normally aspirated engine.
The 911 GT3 Touring harks back to a variant of the 911 Carrera RS offered in 1973. Like the 911 R, The GT3 Touring combines GT3 styling featuring the same front and rear bumpers along with the same air ducts however, just like the R, it receives an automatically deploying rear spoiler assembly complete with additional gurney flap. The GT3 Touring is 44mm wider than the standard 911 Carrera and 25mm closer to the ground.
The rear wheel drive, rear wheel steer, GT3 Touring is powered by the most powerful and largest capacity naturally aspirated version of Porsche’s classic flat six-cylinder petrol engine. This 4.0 unit delivers 493bhp at 8250rpm and 339Ib ft of torque at 6000rpm. The rear mounted unit also has the distinction of being able to rev to 9000rpm!
Drive is channelled to the rear 20inch centre lock wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox with mechanical locking differential achieving a top speed of 196mph.
This example is a genuine UK supplied car through the official Porsche Dealer network, first registered 1/3/18, and has covered a total of 484miles.
Finished in Jet Black Metallic and Black Leather & Sport Fabric interior.
- Touring package - exterior in black
- Seat heating
- Front axle lifting system
- 6-speed GT sports manual transmission
- LED main headlight incl. Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS)
- Light design package
- Reversing camera
- BOSE surround sound-system
- Chrono stopwatch in Guards Red
- Carbon interior package
- Sports bucket seats
- Chrono package and preparation for lap trigger
- Digital radio
- Wheels painted in Satin Black
- Instrument dials in Guards Red
- Brake calipers in Guards Red
- Sport design mirrors with carbon fibre upper section
- Privacy glass rear window
Balance remaining of Manufactures 3 year warranty.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.