Porsche 911 (997 GEN II) GT2 RS Club Sport
The stunning 997 GT2 RS was not only the fastest, most powerful 911 that Porsche had ever built but was their fastest supercar ever, surpassing even the fabled Carrera GT.
The GT2 RS seems to have combined the best of the 911 family into one stupendous package. The sublime chassis from the GT3 RS, the mighty twin-turbo flat 6 from the outgoing GT2 (now uprated to 611bhp – still all through the rear wheels) and further weight saving measures (such as a hi-tech Lithium-Ion battery) making the total vehicle weight just 1,370kg, work together to produce a simply outrageous driving experience. The numbers alone make impressive reading (0-100mph in just 6.8 seconds and a 205mph top speed – it’s 88bhp more powerful and 70kg lighter than the outgoing GT2, that’s 8bhp more than the Carrera GT, and a power-to-weight ratio of 435bhp per tonne) but it’s the combination of precise steering, traction and stability setup that make this the ultimate driver’s 911!
Production was limited to just 500 examples worldwide. This UK RHD example was first registered 17/12/10, and has covered a mere total of 2,864miles.
Finished in Black with exposed Carbon and Black & Red Alcantara interior with Leather & Alcantara bucket seats.
- Club Sport Package
- Carbon front fender / engine bay cover / rear wing lip / air vents on wings / bumper grilles
- 19inch GT2 RS wheels with Centre Lock (Gold Satin)
- GT2 RS decals (Gold Satin)
- Alcantara/Leather Interior (Black/Red)
- Passenger six-point harness
- Porsche Communication Management (PCM) Inc. navigation module
- Universal audio interface
- Lightweight battery
- Sound package plus
- Clear glass tail lights
- 12-o’clock marking alcantara steering wheel (Yellow)
- Six-point harnesses for both front seats (Guards Red)
- Three-point inertia seat belts for front seats (Guards Red)
- Carbon door entry guards
- Door entry guards logo – GT2 RS
- Instrument dials (Black)
- Safety cage (Black)
- Bucket seats (Porsche Crest Embossed)
- Porsche floor mats
- Vehicle tracking system (subscription required)
- Paint Protection Film (PPF) – front splitter / bonnet / wings / wing mirrors / petrol flap
- 17/12/10 Porsche main dealer. PDI. Delivery miles.
- 20/12/12 Porsche main dealer. Service stamp. 2,181miles.
- 7/11/14 Porsche main dealer. Service stamp. 2,306miles.
- 19/9/16 Porsche main dealer. Service stamp. 2,767miles.
- 20/12/12 Porsche main dealer. Condition report after 2 years stamp. 2,181miles.
- 7/11/14 Porsche main dealer. Condition report after 4 years stamp. 2,306miles.
- 19/9/16 Porsche main dealer. Condition report after 6 years stamp. 2,767miles.
- 20/12/12 Porsche main dealer. Brake fluid change stamp. 2,181miles.
- 7/11/14 Porsche main dealer. Brake fluid change stamp. 2,306miles.
- 19/9/16 Porsche main dealer. Brake fluid change stamp. 2,767miles.
1 of 19 UK RHD example’s.
Limited Edition Car No. 399 of 500 total units built worldwide
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the vehicle please do not hesitate to contact us.